Monday, July 13, 2009

Friends

I am so thankful for the wonderful friends that God has blessed me with.

This past weekend, Kristi, Jan, Charissa, and I had the amazing opportunity to spend a few days together. J, C, and I had been planning this beach trip for a loong time, but Jan and I experienced an awesome surprise when Kristi (who lives in Japan and had thought--up until 2 weeks ago--that she wasn't going to be able to come) popped up behind a bench at the airport when we went to pick up C. I had absolutely no clue!! Good job, girls :-)

Girls' Weekend 2009 (112)
The weekend was filled with great memories, heart to heart talks, many laughs, and just some good quality time together. God has certainly blessed me with these amazing sisters in Christ. Love you girls!!
Girls' Weekend 2009 (55)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Yay. :) It looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

Me... said...

sound like a wonderful time together, that's so neat that Kristi got to come. i'm sure it was a huge blessing to be with such good friends...

Unknown said...

The four of you together are so sweet all snuggled up on that couch!!

So glad that you were able to all get together ( and that I got to meat them all!)

Julayne said...

yay!! so glad that you all could get together!!

Anonymous said...

so glad you all got to hang out and catch up! God is good

the keith fam said...

So cool that Kristi could make it! Super fun!!! Glad you had such a great time together.