Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Prayer Request...

Tomorrow (Thursday) I will be going back to work. I went to visit my 1st graders on Monday and it was really good to see them. In some ways I am not looking forward to going back to work (especially having to get up at 5:45 a.m.!!), but I also think it will be good for me to be busy and get back into somewhat of a normal routine (although I'm having trouble figuring out what normal is right now).
Physically, I feel like I am doing well, but of course the emotional part can change in an instant.

I am so thankful that I work in a Christian environment; my fellow teachers and the parents of my students have been so wonderful and supportive of us during this very difficult time.

Please pray that my transition back to work would be a smooth one and that the kiddos would be on their best behavior! Thank you!

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Continuing to Pray for you both, but will especially be lifting you up tomorrow! Love you guys!

Grant and Jodie said...

will be thinking about you all day tomorrow and praying for you. the christian environment is going to be such a blessing during this time. i'm sure your 1st graders will bring you lots of joy and smiles.

The Essons said...

I will pray for you Charity! Have a great first day back.

Williams' Family said...

We will contiue to pray for you! Thanks for sharing this with us so we can pray specifically for this!

Marcie said...

Oh Charity, I will be praying as you go back to work. I can't imagine how hard this will be. I pray the kids will behave well and will encourage you in a sweet way. Let us know how it goes. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying specifically for this. I pray the transition will be as easy as it can be. Let me know if you need anything!!

Unknown said...

I am praying for you! And I will praying for you very early tomorrow morning and throughout the day!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

you're about to wake up right now... and i'm praying :) i think it will be good and i hope it goes well. LOVE YOU!

lisa@littlesliceoflife said...

Prayed for you this morning. I hope you have a good day.

Jessie said...

Prayed this morning-we'll continue to pray throughout the day.

Mrs. Moofish said...

May the Lord soothe your soul and lift you up, as only He can. Praying His strength and grace for you both through this time.
(Kellie's sister-in-law)

jen said...

(Kellie sent me.) Praying for you today as you teach your students and greet your co-workers!

meh said...

Praying for you!!
-Marie (friend of Kellie's)

RSM Text Factor Gurus said...

Praying for you!

Mom in CA

Robin said...

I prayed for you as the Spirit brought you to mind often today, Charity. I will continue to do so...

Beth said...

Praying for you, especially these first days back.